EIT's current software programs are used to transfer and analyze the data collected by the PowerMAP II and Profiling versions of the LEDCure, Power Puck II and UviCure Plus II radiometers.
EIT radiometers are designed to be durable and long lasting. The life cycle of an EIT radiometer often lasts longer than the life cycle of an operating system. When you replace an older computer or upgrade to a new operating platform, the EIT software works with one of legacy products may no longer work on the new operating system. Please refer to the table below.
EIT Software Notes
- Coordinate with your Company IT group before removing or installing any files
- For all programs below, download the software first
- Unzip it and run setup.exe as an administrator
- "Puck" units must be a "Profiler" to work with PoweView II/PowerView III software
- "Profiler" enabled instruments will say "Profiler" in the first line of the display upon startup