EIT (Electronic Instrumentation and Technology) provides Electronic Manufacturing & Engineering Services for customers in a variety of markets, including: medical, communications, industrial process control, analytical instrument and aerospace/defense. EIT’s niche is working with high mix, medium to high technology assemblies.
EIT supports everything from low to high volume requirements. Low (including prototypes) to high volumes can be manufactured in one of our multiple Virginia facilities or our latest facility in New England.
EIT measures many of our relationships with customers in tens of years instead of in business quarters or months, which is a true testament of our commitment to quality and service. Long term customer relationships allow EIT to invest in our customers, improving product quality and services in addition to identifying cost reduction opportunities.
At EIT, our focus is building relationships since 1977.
EIT is vertically integrated with capabilities and services including:
- Contract Electronic Manufacturing of both Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and Through-Hole Technology (THT) assemblies
- Mechanical Assembly (Sub-assemblies and turn-key systems), Warehouse, Order Fulfillment and Repair/Service Depot for Top Level Assemblies
- Quick turn, prototype, pre-production and production builds
- Precision Machining and Sheet Metal Services
- Cabling and Wire Harness Assembly
- Conformal Coating Services
- Test services from board level through final system level requirements
- Electronic and Mechanical Engineering Services including Circuit & Mechanical Design and PCB layout