EIT currently operates four facilities which total over 200,000 square feet. In Virginia, EIT operates one facility in Leesburg and two in Danville. In New England, we operate one facility in Salem, NH. See below for an overview of each EIT facility.
EIT's newest facility opened October 2016 in Leesburg, Northern Virginia. At over 70,000 square feet, it serves as our corporate headquarters and center of engineering & manufacturing in Northern Virginia.
Our Salem, NH facility is 30,000 square feet and is focused on electronic manufacturing and assembly services serving the entire New England region. All phases of product realization are supported, from New Product Introduction (NPI) to full production.
This facility is ISO 9001:2015, AS9100:2016 (Aerospace), and ISO 13485:2016 (Medical) certified.
EIT's 60,000 ft2 Demuth Facility opened in November 2011 and is EIT's low cost, high volume Center of Excellence. Key capabilities:
- Two high speed SMT lines
- Legacy thru-hole technology support with automated insertion equipment
- Large box build capable
- Automated Conformal Coating
- Adjacent to EIT's Danville Cable/Box Build/Machining Center, this facility offers a complete turnkey solution.
EIT's 40,000 square foot Riverview Center offers box build, cable assembly, wire harness, and machining services.
- USA Lower Cost Labor Region
- Cables, & System Integration
- Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
- Aftermarket Support – Depot Repair
- Southern Virginia and Carolina Electronic Manufacturing Services / Manufacturing
- Machining, sheet metal, cabling, wire harness and mechanical assembly operations