Over the past three months, EIT has worked a modified work schedule where our employees worked 80 hours over nine (9) days in our two week pay period. This 9X80 work schedule has been well received by our employees and customers, so we have decided to extend this schedule for the foreseeable future.
This modified schedule offers the following;
- The hours shift, but in total, do not change in a pay period
- Our team will continue to work overtime, as needed, to meet customer needs
- EIT metrics for Quality and On-Time Delivery have remained strong and will continue to be strong
- This modified schedule allows our staff to have an additional day off every two weeks to spend with their families, and/or to schedule personal appointments/errands normally done during work hours
- This schedule has the benefit of allowing EIT to plan preventative maintenance on both our equipment and IT systems during non-production times
This 9 X 80 work schedule is effective in all EIT facilities (Virginia, New Hampshire).
Please note that EIT will be closed on the following dates September-December 2016:
September 2, 16, 30: Closed
September 5: Labor Day Holiday
October 14, 28: Closed
November 11, 25: Closed
November 24: Thanksgiving Holiday
December 9, 23: Closed
December 26: Christmas Holiday
Please feel free to contact your primary EIT contact person, if you have any questions or concerns.